Tronstream.com Review: Reliable Smart Contract! Earn Upto 4% Daily Profit Until 200% ROI, Instant Withdrawals - Onlinebitz Reviews
 

Tronstream.com Review: Reliable Smart Contract! Earn Upto 4% Daily Profit Until 200% ROI, Instant Withdrawals - Onlinebitz Reviews

NOTICE: If you have been scammed by this HYIP, please share your experience and review in the comment field below.

Onlinebitz 12/7/2020 Bitcoin Investment Sites Paying Investment Sites



Summary

Tron Stream Smart Contract is designed to provide everyone with an independent, financial support fund, based on Smart Contract technology, surrounded and supported by multiple services including DEFI and online gaming.


>>>>>CLICK HERE TO JOIN Tronstream.com<<<<


HYIP PAYMENT STATUS: PAYING INSTANTLY


BASIC INFORMATIONS

Make Sure You Have 12-15 TRX On Your Wallet Always.
Minimum Deposit: 100 TRON (TRX)
Minimum Withdrawal: 1 TRON (TRX)
Payment Method: TRON (TRX) [because it's a TRX smart contract]
Smart-contract address: TG43zSFUgyHPkY42RwkcSDCG9nyEC7kVjT
www.tronstream.com

[SUBSCRIBE TO OUR TELEGRAM CHANNEL & CHECK WITHDRAWAL PROOFS]


TronStream's Overview

Tron Stream is a shared capital distribution platform, managed automatically,securely, and transparently through a verified Smart Contract platform within the TRON blockchain. No one can ever modify it or make it disappear.

There are no mediators or intermediaries, no owners, no company, no CEO, and no human interaction, which is effectively guaranteeing the fairness of all participating partners and partners' funds according to the rules of the Smart Contract.


HOW TO MAKE A DEPOSIT → Connect your browser with your TronLink browser extensions. After connection, you will get the opportunity to make a deposit (reload this page). You can also install TronWallet mobile apps and visit them through the app browser. Contact their support team if you can't connect. They are working only with personal wallets. Funds will be lost if you send funds from the exchanger wallets.


PATMENT METHOD → The accepted payment method on their platform TRON (TRX). Deposits are credited immediately to your account after completing the transaction via using the TronLink browser extension or TronWallet mobile apps. It is easier to find an exchange service to fund or buy TRON (TRX).


DEPOSIT DETAILS → Tron Stream starts from a 1% ROI daily basis. For every 100,000 TRX in the smart contract balance, ROI will increase by 0.01% up to a maximum of 4%. Keep in mind that just as ROI can go up, it can also go down. The 4% ROI max limit will certainly help the sustainability of the system. With this formula, they ensure that Tron Stream will generate profit for a long time.


INVESTMENT PLAN → With a minimum contribution of 100 TRX, the system will generate dividends of up to 4% daily in relation to the active deposit you have every second. For example: If you have 1000 TRX of active deposit and the actual ROI is 3%. It means you will generate 30trx/day. You can always decide whether to withdraw or reinvest the generated dividends, but it will consume active deposit in proportion.


INSTANT WITHDRAW → Profit is generated on every second basis and you can easily check on the "homepage", the first accrual will be after exactly the next second from the time when your deposit completed. The minimum withdrawal amount is not fixed. You can withdraw any amount at any time. In the case of withdrawing 20%, it will be reinvested in your active deposit and the remaining 80% will be sent to your wallet.


INVESTMENT PROTECTION → Smart-contract technology ensures the full safety of all participant's funds. Nobody can steal funds, or change contract functions. They are an officially registered company with a team of trusted professionals on the blockchain market. They are working 24/7 to increase platform popularity and make it truly worldwide.


EXTRA INCOME → Tron Stream is an open-source ROI Game that is 100% transparent and fair to all the players. This is a smart contract on the Tron Blockchain. Please consider this as gambling and invest only the TRX that you can afford to lose. All you have to do is the deposit and withdraw your profits. You get profits every second until there is money in the contract. Invest more TRX to earn more profits. You can refer people to this smart contract and earn a referral commission up to 7 levels.


SUPPORT TEAM → For technical support or any advice at all, simply send an email to support. You may also knock them via Telegram. Their Telegram support members are always ready to solve your problems.



CONTACT INFORMATIONS

Email: support@tronstream.com

Telegram Group: @TronStream


>>>>>CLICK HERE TO JOIN Tronstream.com<<<<



This article is writing on 7 December, 2020 based on information available online & news portal. If you feel it's outdated or incorrect, please write here to update it.

Mail us: crypto.reviews@yandex.com